Our goal is to keep the Discussion Forum a safe and positive place for readers to share their thoughts, opinions, and ideas. The following rules must be abided, and are subject to change. Updates to rules will be announced within the Rules and Announcements Sub-Forum when changes are made.
1. Keep it Friendly. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after one warning is issued by moderators. It's ok to disagree or dislike something, but do it in a respectful manner.
2. No Spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately without notice. Authors, PAs, and VAs, please keep all promotional posts to the relevant, dedicated Categories/Posts within the forum.
3. For the sake of keeping things organized and easy to find, post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed. There is no guarantee that posts in incorrect sub-forums will be moved to appropriate categories. No repetitive posts within the forum.
4. Harassment will not be tolerated. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. We are a romance book community, and that means there will likely be written material of an erotic nature posted from time to time. While we discuss topics that may toe the line on erotic content, we ask that no pornographic photographs be published on this site (nudity, couples in the act of fornicating, etc.) Posts containing inappropriate, overly explicit material will be deleted.
We do not allow the following content on this site:
-Nonconsensual sexual slavery for titillation
-Rape for titillation
6. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.